Calgary Community Choir
The Calgary Community Choir is open to singers age 21 and up of all ability levels. Beginners are welcome!
As part of the Calgary Children’s Choir family, this choir extends our philosophy of singing for the joy of it through adulthood, while:
• developing vocal technique
• developing musicianship skills, such as sight-reading music
• singing a variety of repertoire in two major concerts — from early music to classical, jazz, pop and other modern genres
• finding a sense of belonging through meeting like-minded friends, and enjoying the opportunity for a social and musical outlet on a weekly basis
• experiencing newfound confidence, through the pride that comes with learning something new, and doing it well!
Dates and Times:
Thursday 7:15 PM – 9:00 PM
St. Giles Presbyterian Church 1102 – 23 Ave. N.W.
- No mandatory fundraising.
- First term begins October 7th and runs until the Christmas Concert, December 11th.
- Second term begins March 3rd and runs until the May Concert, May 7th.
- New choristers are accepted year round.
If you have any questions or would like to register, please contact our business manager, Laura Stuart here, or by telephone: (403) 210-3499