Calgary Community Choir
- Age 21 and up
- Thursday 7:15 – 9:00
- St. Giles Presbyterian Church
- No mandatory fundraising
The Calgary Community Choir is open to singers age 21 and up of all ability levels. Beginners are welcome!
As part of the Calgary Children’s Choir family, this choir extends our philosophy of singing for the joy of it through adulthood, while:
• developing vocal technique
• developing musicianship skills, such as sight reading music
• singing a variety of repertoire in two major concerts — from early music, to classical, jazz, pop and other modern genres
• finding a sense of belonging through meeting like-minded friends, and enjoying the opportunity for a social and musical outlet on a weekly basis
• experiencing new-found confidence, through the pride that comes with learning something new, and doing it well!
Online Registration: Join the Choir!
Dates and Times:
Thursday 7:15PM – 9:00PM
St. Giles Presbyterian Church 1102 – 23 Ave. N.W.
- No mandatory fundraising.
- First term begins October 4th and runs until the Christmas Concert. Second term begins in March and runs until the May Concert.
- New choristers are accepted year round.
If you have questions, or would like to register, please contact our business manager, Linda White here, or by telephone: (403) 210-3499